I’d like to think that that is the case for every bad thing that happened yesterday. But maybe it’s the other way around after having the luckiest day of my life last Tuesday. I gained, I lost something in return. Yesterday I:
- Lost a hundred pesos because I fucking don’t know my Globe number. Hope the person who received that 100 load really needs it.
- Spilled vinegar on my uniform because I was fucking clumsy.
And finally, the worst fuckery of them all:
- I fucking lost everything on my external hard drive. I lost four years worth of high school pictures, an estimated 1500+ song downloads, all my important files, movies, TV show episodes. In short, my whole life is in that little black box and I fucking lost everything in just a flash. I lost everything because I was so confident that nothing will go wrong since I lent it to a blockmate so that he can transfer some of his movie downloads in my portable drive. Tapos wala pa akong back-up. Stupid. Little did I know, he now owns a Macbook and I don’t know what happened next. All I know is that my Windows laptop can’t recognize that drive now. I’ve tried everything but to no avail. It’s just so sad that I lost everything in a heartbeat. It’s as if a boy broke my little heart. I cried a river, I’m starting to build a bridge now and hopefully I’ll get over it in no time. So now I’ll have to start from scratch. FML.
Anyone out there to comfort me? Anyone who can help? Just sad and miserable… All I’m thinking now is that maybe, just maybe, I’ll get something better in return for this really sad turn of events. I don’t know. Hopefully.
Daniel Radcliffe (via ronsdeluminator)
She’s a Ravenclaw, through and through.(via kidaokagee)
And no this isn’t a movie analysis of a Lindsay Lohan flick. This post is about my luckiest day to date this 2011.
Woke up as usual yesterday, at 5:30 am to be exact for my 7am class. Ate breakfast then took a bath. As expected, I was late but I’m glad our professor didn’t mark me late just because she wasn’t in the mood to. Went up to the laboratories to attend my 9 am class. It rained hard so I got really soaked in the rain (The Main Building’s top floor is pretty much like a roof top which explains the “getting soaked in the rain” part). And then I started to get lucky.
1. Our instructors lectured on the Human Skeletal System then announced a practical test afterwards. All you have to do is identify a bone pointed by the professor and you get 5 bonus points for Thursday’s practical exam. You get it wrong, you get no bonus points. So it’s a 0 or a 5. While most of the class got hard-to-idenify bones, I got so lucky because I got to identify the easiest bone, the Sphenoid bone!
2. The Secretary-General announced that there will be a suspension of classes from 12 onwards. Considering we have a 7-7 class that day, we were really thankful.
3. Long story but I accidentally held my iTower crush’s hand for a millisecond! GRABE, SUPER KILIG!
4. Since we had an early dismissal, my cousin accompanied me to Casio Morayta to fix my broken Scientific Calculator which basically gives me Chinese symbols when you solve for something. A lady fixed it for free even though it’s 4 years pass the warranty period.
5. Went to a studio to get a 2x2 picture as an NSTP requirement and damn I looked so good in it. It’s a first, I must say.
6. Suspension of classes next day which is today. So I have more time to review for tomorrow’s Anatomy and Phsiology practical exam.
How did I get so lucky yesterday? Lucky is not even enough, blessed is the right term for all the good things that happened yesterday. I ended the day by thanking God and wished for better days to come along. There, I updated my blog with a good vibes post. Until next time, au revoir. :)